I have Pcos, and I'm THM girl! I do bbm for exercise. Friends?

I'm looking for friends snd accountability! I use trim healthy mama dairy free, have insulin resistance/pcos, and am doing bikini body mommy 5.0 challenge for exercise. I'm a homeschool mom in North Carolina. I'd like to meet people in any and all of the above categories for accountability here and on Facebook! :)

Replies

• HotBod003
    HotBod003 Posts: 26 Member
    Hello I am new to the page
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    I have many of the same health issues, plus a few. I'm looking to find a group that might be able to help me transition from a ketogenic/low carb lifestyle to more of a THM program in order to better support my thyroid function... I'm part of a great PCOS group here, though... http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3070-p-c-o-sis Feel free to check it out. I'd love to hear if you find a good THM group, @BethanyFrench ...
  • l3long
    l3long Posts: 153 Member
    edited August 2016
    I have similar health issues, am gluten and dairy free, am a former homeschooler from Ontario, Canada (both kids are now in college) I have been doing THM for about a month. Friend me if you like
  • Hey, THM since May, brand new to MFP.
    I love the THM way of eating. I lost 15 lb the first 3 weeks, and then bounced and plateaued and stalled. I have only just lost another 5. Would like to lose 40 more.

I am visiting and possibly joining a gym today, because at 57 I need exercise for so many reasons!

Empty nester, retired, and a bit restless. Friend me if you'd like.