Inspiration

Options
cprovenghi
cprovenghi Posts: 118 Member
I don't mean to sound like a pervert, but does anyone else find inspiration from working out next to someone attractive? I always feel that extra bit of motivation when I'm at the gym and an attractive woman is working out near by.

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    cprovenghi wrote: »
    Does anyone else find inspiration from working out next to someone attractive? I always feel that extra bit of motivation when I'm at the gym and an attractive person is working out near by.

This can be fixed. I tried to help.
  • abitofbliss
    abitofbliss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA @TheRoadDog

To answer your question, YES. Definitely. Guys or girls. I don't work out at the gym but I bike 20 miles a day. If I see a hot guy/girl it always makes me go faster. Sometimes the thought of people checking ME out make me go faster too! I once beat my fastest time when I knew there was a hot guy riding behind me.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Not me! I'm extremely shy when it comes to meeting new people. I like to ogle the attractive guys from across the weigh room or a few machines away.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to sound like a pervert, but does anyone else find inspiration from working out next to someone attractive? I always feel that extra bit of motivation when I'm at the gym and an attractive woman is working out near by.

This is how I made it through basic training ... I would just find the most attractive female and run in next to her..
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA @TheRoadDog

To answer your question, YES. Definitely. Guys or girls. I don't work out at the gym but I bike 20 miles a day. If I see a hot guy/girl it always makes me go faster. Sometimes the thought of people checking ME out make me go faster too! I once beat my fastest time when I knew there was a hot guy riding behind me.

I'm sure he was inspired too.

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    You're the meaning in my life
    You're the inspiration
    You bring feeling to my life
    You're the inspiration
    Wanna have you near me
    I wanna have you hear me sayin'
    No one needs you more than I... need.... you
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Yes/no. If there is a cute girl that is flying past me on a bike I'll try to keep up. When I'm at the gym I don't really care. I'm not there for them, I'm there for me. And as far as I'm worried I feel like Gyms are just public breeding grounds... most of the guys/girls there are at the gym for eye candy and to be eye candy.
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You're the meaning in my life
    You're the inspiration
    You bring feeling to my life
    You're the inspiration
    Wanna have you near me
    I wanna have you hear me sayin'
    No one needs you more than I... need.... you

I dig the Chicago reference, @wolverine66
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I find it intimadating. I think they must be thinking why is this person here. I try to stay far away from people but especially the attractive ones.
  • cprovenghi
    cprovenghi Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »

This is how I made it through basic training ... I would just find the most attractive female and run in next to her..
    That's sad, brah!

bbbi9618dj0n.png

Lmao