Delicious Orange Chicken Recipe

Options
Cellgirl99
Cellgirl99 Posts: 27 Member
Hi everyone. Yeah it has some sugar in it but it's healthier than the fried stuff. I have made this a ton of times and with shrimp and it is one of my favorite meals. I skip the rice and steam some broccoli and eat it mixed together. It has a kick but you can cut back on the heat if you prefer it more mild. I got my family loving it as well. Enjoy

http://seonkyounglongest.com/easy-orange-chicken/

Replies

• KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    This looks so good! Thank you for sharing!
  • Cellgirl99
    Options
    You're welcome. I made some this past weekend vs. going out and mmmm it was so good.
    KellieTru wrote: »
    This looks so good! Thank you for sharing!

• KellieTru
    Options
    So I did end up making this for supper last night...doubled it for five people with leftovers. A bit of prep but the actual cooking was pretty quick and straightforward. Everyone really enjoyed it! Thanks again for posting this recipe!
  • Cellgirl99
    Options
    Aww so glad you liked it. I think I'm going to try & do it with thinly sliced steak next time.
    KellieTru wrote: »
    So I did end up making this for supper last night...doubled it for five people with leftovers. A bit of prep but the actual cooking was pretty quick and straightforward. Everyone really enjoyed it! Thanks again for posting this recipe!
  • KellieTru
    Options
    Absolutely! I could also see using tofu another time.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Tofu works, but check it out with soy curls or Tofu knots for a even better treat then just tofu.