Chocolate or vanilla whey?

Options
_balayboa
_balayboa Posts: 7 Member
edited July 2016 in Chit-Chat
Choose one and would you drink it on its own or add stuff?

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    _balayboa wrote: »
    Attention! I just want to say, adding friends on this app is great for supporting each other and reaching goals...BUT THAT'S IT! Idk why some people think it's okay to "slide into the DM's" and say inappropriate things. It's not okay. This is MFP not a dating app! If a person wants to comment on my success or how well ive been doing thats great but i dont need someone calling me inappropriate names. Pleaseeee keep it clean (like the food we should be eating lol)! Thank you and I hope everyone continues to strive on their journeys!

Does anyone else feel this way?

i eat junk food. what does that say about me?
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    _balayboa wrote: »
    Attention! I just want to say, adding friends on this app is great for supporting each other and reaching goals...BUT THAT'S IT! Idk why some people think it's okay to "slide into the DM's" and say inappropriate things. It's not okay. This is MFP not a dating app! If a person wants to comment on my success or how well ive been doing thats great but i dont need someone calling me inappropriate names. Pleaseeee keep it clean (like the food we should be eating lol)! Thank you and I hope everyone continues to strive on their journeys!

Does anyone else feel this way?
    8flejnz4ao59.jpg

• toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'd respond but don't want you to get the wrong impression...like I'm trying to date you or something.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Chocolate only. I have mixed other stuff in like PB, Pb2, extracts etc but drink it by itself as well.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Natural favored whey with my curds.