Favourite low-calorie foods/snacks?

Options
LadyAsrai
LadyAsrai Posts: 32 Member
I'm always looking for things that I can absently eat lots of without major consequences :laugh: I love celery and broth, since they're delicious and I can eat until I'm quite full and still be easily under 100 calories. I also slosh soysauce on everything (I know the sodium is bad, but I love salt too much T.T) and it has fewer calories than typical salad dressing. I'm also learning to love raw spinach, despite my psychological resistance to it. :P
What are your favourite low-calorie foods?

Replies

• ShengHuo
    ShengHuo Posts: 42
    Options
    For snacks I like grapes. They're small and have the same sort of mindless to them as a bag of chips. And grapes aren't messy like many other fruits/vegetables so they're good in the car. Popcorn minus a bunch of butter is also good for snacking. I also snack on dry cereal. I eat cheerios like a baby, haha.
  • sami078
    sami078 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes are always a great snack! They take a long time to eat, they are healthy and it feels like a treat. They also stay in the freezer for a long time. I will usually buy a bage or two and package them up in snack bags then put them in a freezer gallon bag so they do not get freezer burnt. I like to snack on them when watching a movie at night instead of popcorn or other unhealthy foods.
  • tlog73
    tlog73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the frozen grape idea! I'm going to try that!