Calories left over

Options
Is it possible to carry calories not used into the next day or am I confusing that with WW?

Replies

• greatatboats
    greatatboats Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't keep rolling them over indefinitely, but I don't think it's a bad idea to consider each week as a whole. I know that I've eaten lighter some days when I decide I want Chinese takeout for dinner on Friday night.
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I look at my weekly average. There is always a day or two that I eat more, so eating a little less the rest of the week balances everything out.
  • greta7611
    greta7611 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This makes perfect sense. Thank you.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    within a couple of days i do pretty frequently. its a good way to account for going out with friends or a high calorie day or weekend.

i wouldnt roll them over much more than few days though.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I do calorie cycling and as long as your weekly deficit remains the same you are good to go. I've lost 12lbs so far in the last 30 days.

I have one low day at 1000 and one high day at 1500. The other days are around 1200 with a day 100 below and one day 100 above.

So far I love it. I have controlled "cheat days" as some call it.
  • greta7611
    greta7611 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How long have you been doing it and how much have you lost?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I don't. But I usually have to eat every single calorie or I am winch!

You can at the end of the week, look at the diary and see where you with your your deficit. If you want to per se bank those extra calories that actually resulted in a larger deficit then eating them is not gonna hurt nothing
  • tfs27
    tfs27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Started in June 44 days reporting, started getting serious about 30 days have lost just over 10lbs