Benihana's

Options
So my boyfriend and I are taking my 14 year daughter to Benihana's here in seattle on Friday for her birthday, I have tried to look at their website to get a fill for the nutritional value of their food, I did also send them an email about it ,hopefully they will respond , Since starting my diet mission I really dont want to fall too far from what I have been doing , I dont want to walk into something I have NO clue about

I appreciate any help

thanks !

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    So my boyfriend and I are taking my 14 year daughter to Benihana's here in seattle on Friday for her birthday, I have tried to look at their website to get a fill for the nutritional value of their food, I did also send them an email about it ,hopefully they will respond , Since starting my diet mission I really dont want to fall too far from what I have been doing , I dont want to walk into something I have NO clue about

I appreciate any help

thanks !
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i think you can get veggies and fish at benihana's. i would stay away from the rice and red meat. i haven't been there in years though... good luck! and happy b-day to your daughter!
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yummu, my 8 year old loves that place too, but his favorite is Melting Pot talk about fat! LOL
  • Beccilynn
    Options
    Thanks , fortunately I really dont eat red meat,

NO steamed rice ?? ekkkk I love RICE !!
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    What you are eating at BH's is called Teppan yaki. Calorie king.com has a listing for it with steak, seafood and veggies (470 cals for 10 oz, which is about 1.25 cups worth). Unfortunately, it doesn't break it down. Whn I go for TY, I usually skip all rice and have seafood and veggies only. Good luck and happy b-day to her!
  • Beccilynn
    Options
    What you are eating at BH's is called Teppan yaki. Calorie king.com has a listing for it with steak, seafood and veggies (470 cals for 10 oz, which is about 1.25 cups worth). Unfortunately, it doesn't break it down. Whn I go for TY, I usually skip all rice and have seafood and veggies only. Good luck and happy b-day to her!

thank you !!! That helped a little at least ... but WOW tons of Fat 30 % EKKKK

((stomps feet I really LOVE rice))
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    how about sashimi?
  • Beccilynn
    Options
    how about sashimi?

Ia that raw fish ?

No raw for me :indifferent:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    hmm well yes it is raw but is very good if you want to be adventurous and low calorie.. they also have a bunch of sushi rolls which are low in calories and have the rice that u love..

BUT if ur really not feeling the raw thing.. i reccommend..

they have a great combo meal the is all fish or they have Hibachi choice and u can pick chicken..
    they also have:
    - grilled scallops
    - grilled tuna
    - grilled shrimp..

many options and add some steamed veggies on the side and ur good to go!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yummu, my 8 year old loves that place too, but his favorite is Melting Pot talk about fat! LOL

Melting...Pot......:love::tongue: :love: