Lunch Ideas

Options
Hey

Looking for some easy to make recipes for lunch.

What ya got?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    My lunch is usually leftovers from the night before. My wife and I usually just make double of whatever it is and take the leftovers for lunch. I keep it pretty simple...some kind of marinated or otherwise seasoned protein on the grill along with some kind of grain or starch and a veggie medley of some kind...usually sauteed or roasted.

And then sometimes I just have a sandwich.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I don't have any recipes. Porridge with butter, crispbread, noodles, omelet, rye bread, salad, smoothie, hot cocoa, leftovers. Always fresh fruit and vegetables.
  • phrunch
    phrunch Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm too lazy to make lunch if it takes more than 15 minutes. My go-tos are

A can of tuna with a tablespoon of mayo and two tablespoons relish. 3 fried or hardboiled eggs. Leftovers. Sliced turkey with a bag of steamed veggies.
  • illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Brown rice, cooked ground turkey, and a vegetable of your choice. Throw in container, microwave at lunch.
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I just made lasagna roll ups! 2/3 sheets of whole wheat lasagna boiled, lay them down and put some pasta sauce (I use Preggo traditional light, saves some calories), cheese, and turkey (or normal, turkey just has less calories) pepperoni slices, then roll it up and put a little more sauce and cheese on top and bake it. You could obviously put whatever you want in it but I decided to make it kind of like pizza. Might be too difficult for lunch for some people, but it came out as 600 calories for 3 rolls for me :smile: