I'm ALMOST there! Accomplished fitness goal & climbed my first 14er in Colorado. Lots of pics!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best success stories I've ever read. I don't even know you, but I am so proud of you for accomplishing your goals and having what appears to be a fantastic time in the process. You've got this.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    WHAT??? You not only lost weight, turned your life around, and scaled a 14K man - YOU CARRIED YOUR UPRIGHT BASS TO THE TOP???? Thats the craziest and most awesome thing I've seen on here. Congratulations! I love the pictures and the scenery, but most of all the happy smile on your face.
  • Bee_Le
    Bee_Le Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's one way to get fit. Carry a big bass to the top of the mount! haha, very inspiring. ;)
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,009 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome! I love the photos!
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great! Keep it up!!
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Crazy Awesome! Which 14'er did you hike!? Your Photos are stunning. I am in the Springs. One of these days I'll manage a 14er but not with a bass on my back!
  • Herb937
    Herb937 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep it up!!
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • snowkc
    snowkc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So cool!! Is that Bierstadt? (I'm from CO too. This makes me want to go hike right now.) I love hiking 14ers, but I cannot imagine doing it with an upright bass. That's incredible!! Congrats on the weight loss as well as doing the stuff you love again. That's what it's all about!
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    awesome job! i would've switched to uke for that climb LOL
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This was truely inspirational in so many ways. Threads like this just keep me going I swear! :) I'm a cello player myself. Please keep going we DEFFO wanna hear from you again!
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I can't even begin to say how awesome this post is!! I'm from CO too but live in AZ now. It has just become one of my goals to climb a 14! Your bass is amazing and I can't imagine how awesome you guys sounded on top!! Inspiring story - one I know I will look back on frequently to stay focused. Good for you - keep it up!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great stuff keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!