30 day shred to start 1st August...anyone wanna join in?

Options
b_dani
b_dani Posts: 26 Member
I will be starting the 30 days shred on 1st august. Anyone wanna join in and motivate?

Replies

• MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    if I can find where Iv put my dvd Im in lol
  • epicstapler
    epicstapler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I started it a few weeks ago and then stopped after 10 days. Need to start again.
  • kimchi318
    kimchi318 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Having a horrible time motivating myself to do any activity after chasing around my 3 year old and 6 mo old...digging my dvd out and giving this a try!!
  • b_dani
    Options
    Great :)

Kimchi318 have you tried getting your 3 year old to join in? Not with the harder exercises but I have a 4 year old nephew who loves doing the jumping jacks, punches and butt kicks with me :)
  • b_dani
    Options
    Feel free to add me girlies. Lets stay motivated
  • kimchi318
    Options
    To be 100% honest it's all on me and I avoid exercise like the plague - both kids are great and cooperative usually...I just am very good at dragging my feet with exercise lol...but getting the toddler involved is a great idea and would stop me from putting it off until after they are in bed and using being tired as an excuse myself! I might actually enjoy it with some company lol
  • kimchi318
    Options
    b_dani wrote: »
    Feel free to add me girlies. Lets stay motivated

And same here- the more the merrier with some added accountability
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I might join in if the gym is closed!
  • reshieroo
    reshieroo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My Wife and I just joined a new gym so I'm defo in. How does this work?
  • walkingwalkingwalking
    Options
    I'm in too. I'm going to do Shred along with the some gym strength classes (hopefully). I have a couple of her videos but for portability I run off YouTube on my phone....Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred video. I love, love, love her Six Week Six Pack too. Looking forward to checking in too and keeping myself accountable! We have got this!
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi all I did this about 5 years ago and it worked really well. I'm in for this and looking forward to the great results.
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    What size weights do y'all use?
  • b_dani
    Options
    I use 1.1kg which is about 2.4lb. Too light?
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    It's only too light if it's too easy! I was just trying to see what others were using. I started with 3's and now try to use 5's.
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I'm gonna start a week early, I need to lose some inches!
  • SailorStevieMoon
    SailorStevieMoon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I did it for a week and stopped (that was over a year ago) but hopefully doing it as a group will help motivate me!
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I did it for a week and stopped (that was over a year ago) but hopefully doing it as a group will help motivate me!

Love Sailor Moon...... :)
  • mrsmoranJ
    mrsmoranJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi im new to this can you tell me what is entailed im still finding my way through the site and haven't introduced myself yet, please be gentle with me im also a technophobe oh dear many thanks
  • kmr0293
    kmr0293 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in