Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

JUiCY_KiSS;37174023

ShawtyShawt
ShawtyShawt Posts: 2,540 Member
JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »
trunks:car

Trunks: Dorms

The word would be car,not trunks

@JUiCY_KiSS;37174023
#JUiCY_KiSS;37174023

Hi. FYI.
Yes, cars have trunks; however, trunks are also very huge metal suitcases used by the military & by college students. My former college schoolmates & I've used them. BTW, elephants have trunks, too. IJS.

Is it possible you're from a different area where trunks have different names as Pop/Soda/Soda Pop have?

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    @ShawtyShawt you use the second word in that game. So if you reply to her you play off the word car. Good thread though, would read again.
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    edited July 2016
    trunks:car

Trunks: Dorms

The word would be car,not trunks

@JUiCY_KiSS;37174023
    #JUiCY_KiSS;37174023

Hi. FYI.
    Yes, cars have trunks; however, trunks are also very huge metal suitcases used by the military & by college students. My former college schoolmates & I've used them. BTW, elephants have trunks, too. IJS.

Is it possible you're from a different area where trunks have different names as Pop/Soda/Soda Pop have?

You're trying to make me seem stupid when you still don't get it,no need to be rude and insult my intelligence. You're playing wrong and I simply pointed it out but go ahead keep up the insults :sunglasses:

You made a thread for this? Yay happy *kitten* Sunday to me! This is what I just woke up to! Get a life dude or chick whatever tf you are! Smh *kitten* off @ShawtyShawt
  • ShawtyShawt
    ShawtyShawt Posts: 2,540 Member
    edited August 2016
    @Juicy_Kiss;37174023

I felt the rudeness came from you!

Insult your intelligence? Nope! That's neither who I am nor what I do.

Insult your rudeness? ABSOLUTELY

There was nothing condescending in what I said by attempting to clear up a misunderstanding which was possibly caused by different regional exptessions. Unlike you, I respect others ways, views & ways of speaking.

Again, the insults are ALL YOU!
    FLOTUS I said to take the high road & I have.

"Kitten off"? What the crap?