Diet perfection

Options
what's up "community"!? I'm new to this app but love what it has to offer. I'm really trying to tee in my diet because I'm truly passionate about fitness! looking for people who know what they're talking about to provide some valuable information. I'm looking to cut about 5lb of unwanted fat, I'm working out almost every day and already eat healthy. Idk if I'm portioning incorrectly or consuming too much sodium..? Regardless this last 5 has been extremely stubborn! Maybe Cardio exercises more often?! Help!!!

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    You have three options.

1. A very small calorie deficit
    2. A very small increase in activity
    3. A small deficit and an increase of activity

• jester13
    jester13 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Count and weigh everything. Know exactly what you are taking in and count your macros. Cardio is a must. Fat doesn't just go with a diet. Need to burn it.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    jester13 wrote: »
    Count and weigh everything. Know exactly what you are taking in and count your macros. Cardio is a must. Fat doesn't just go with a diet. Need to burn it.

this is not true.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options

No. Cardio is a must for fitness. It is not a requirement for losing weight. You have been misinformed.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Nope. I've lost my last 34 lbs. sitting on my *kitten*. Intake vs. expenditure is all that matters.