NSV - The dress fits!

Options
Mrsshellers
Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
Sadly not my wedding dress I am still another 7lbs away from being my wedding weight :/ But a dress I bought to wear to my friends wedding in May, it was a little sung and I had to wear "suck me in" underwear, but today I have put it on and I don't need to be sucked in! Am happy and feeling pleased with my progress :D

So the pic below is me at the wedding and the other 2 are today! I dont know if anyone else can notice the difference but I can feel it!

9266125907_86d6c34f0c.jpg

Replies

• flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Super! You look great.

Definitely noticeable! Especially around the tummy! Good job!
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Absolutely noticeable, and I agree -- the fabric just glides over your tummy now! Well done you, you look fantastic :happy:
  • Mrsshellers
    Options
    Thanks I am pleased with my little victory! Am hoping I am going to feel as confident in 2 weeks when I slip on the swimsuit :/
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You look lovely in both pics but I can see the extra material in the stomach area. The dress works and so did you!
  • Mrsshellers
    Options
    Thanks! I nearly didnt wear the dress to the wedding as I didnt feel comfortable but I didnt have anything else to wear because I left it too late! Glad I can see/feel the difference now though, certainly makes 5:2 all the more appealing!
  • maepartridg93
    Options
    Very noticeable!! well done!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    great NSV! and By the Way, extremely beautiful dress! You accessorized it very well and look perfect in it.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great! Cute dress.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Dress does look great!

So when is YOUR wedding! :smile:
  • Mrsshellers
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)

Ms Leanne my wedding has been and gone! It was last November so I don't need to fit in to that dress any more but would be nice to know I could!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!