My recent weight loss story

Options
13»

Replies

• aliciarose511
    aliciarose511 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love your story! I see a lit of similarities in your story to mine. I recently watched my grandfather pass due to complications from diabetes and I DO NOT want to go that route. I have no children yet, but am planning on some within the next couple of years, and want to be an active parent.

And seriously, what a lovely family! <3 You look fab.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic and wonderful story! You have an amazing family, too :D Congratulations!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an inspiration!!
  • jannelaine
    jannelaine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love your wonderful story. I hope that I just pull 1/2 of your will power from myself to succeed in my own goal to loose weight and become more fit.

Congratulations & Well Done
  • DaniMichelle5
    DaniMichelle5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, wonderful story!!!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME, it isn't easy to lose all that weight and I'm so proud of you for not giving up!
    I went from 200 lbs to 122 lbs, and I did it because I never gave up, like you I have an amazing spouse that has helped me along the journey.

You are AMAZING and give your AMAZING wife a hug.
  • ECos81
    ECos81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Congrats! :smile:
  • Ooga78
    Ooga78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!
  • yellowrotar
    Options
    Wow...I am totally blown away by all your amazing messages of support & congratulations. Thank you to each and every single one of you for your kind words. It really means a lot to me that, firstly you all took the time to read my story and secondly, you took the time to post a comment.

I am truly touched by this as it makes me realise that I am not alone in this journey and there are so many people out there who are in the same position as me.

I would like to mention that my wife has managed to juggle working part time and doing a fantastic job being an amazing mother to our little angel to lose over 20kgs herself so far (she has come down from a size 16 to size 12). She only has a little to go to reach her goal weight (size 10) so I look forward to us 'maintaining' together and continuing to be a healthy, happy and loving family.

Thank you once again to everyone and I am more than happy to help anyone if you have any questions or to give support which you have kindly given me.

:smile:
  • yellowrotar
    Options
    Congratulations. What was your total weight loss and in how much time?

Thank you, total weight loss is 52.2kg in about 10 months
  • helenpatton7
    Options
    Your story is fantastic and obviously comes straight from the heart. I am amazed by what you have achieved. I am just starting on my journey and hope that I can have some sort of success. As you mentioned reading other people stories and struggles and then to see the end result is truly inspirational.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing and wish you and your family good luck and good fortune for the future. Take care xx
  • quiqui29
    quiqui29 Posts: 42
    Options
    That's great.
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Such a handsome family, and everyone looks joyful and happy with one another. Many happy years to you all!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And your baby girl is adorable!
  • iwantodance
    iwantodance Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's a huge loss! And a huge gain!
    You've got a great smile!
  • joburkey
    joburkey Posts: 1
    Options
    I am so proud of my husband and how inspirational he has been. Its such an amazing transformation. Thank you to everyone who has replied. Its wonderful that there is such a supportive community.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!