Breaking Bad Habits

Options
garrettzone
garrettzone Posts: 15 Member
edited July 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I am starting my first week on MyFitnessPal. My goal is to be 190 pounds lean. I have been working out consistently for a year, but my diet is where I'm falling short. Yes I know, working out for a year I should be bigger. Well I was about 20% body fat with terrible genetics so cut me some slack lol.

I've noticed failure in regards to my dieting, it stems from making bad decisions with my friends. For example my friends text me that they want to go out, or I decide I want to go on a date with my girlfriend. Instead of eating clean that day I choose to get complacent with my fitness level so I eat outside my diet or my goal macro nutrients for that day. Meal prepping could solve this issue, but I don't want to bring tupperware to a restaurant and watch my friends eat or see Zootopia at the movies with my girlfriend, side note if you haven't seen that movie go spend the $30 at Wal-Mart it's well worth it.

Everyone has a bad habit, and sometimes we need to expose our bad habits and let others make sense of it. How can I keep my diet in check to gain weight? Also, what is a bad habit you need to break free from to bring your fitness to the next level?

"No Complacency."