Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How are ppl posting pictures in their feed??

Do you need a premium account? Or do you just need a photo hosting account first?

Replies

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    i was wondering the same thing haha
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    It lets you add an image when you record your weight.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    edited July 2016
    nvm, I misread and thought you were asking about forum threads, lol

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    oh glad i know now. i had no idea.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    I think it's only in the IOS app. I haven't been able to post an image via PC, unless I am blind.
  • purple18194
    purple18194 Posts: 52 Member
    I think it's only in the IOS app. I haven't been able to post an image via PC, unless I am blind.

Is it only for Premium members? I have the IOS app but I don't see it
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member

Is it only for Premium members? I have the IOS app but I don't see it

Nope. Try doing it from the progress section. At least on android there is a camera icon next to each weigh in to add a pic and there is a share icon under the graph that allows you to pick from pictures you have uploaded to share.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    It's only on the app for phones.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Nope. Try doing it from the progress section. At least on android there is a camera icon next to each weigh in to add a pic and there is a share icon under the graph that allows you to pick from pictures you have uploaded to share.
    Nope. I went to both places, and there is no camera or share icon. I suspect the app works differently on different phones.

Interesting. Here's MFP's article on it (looks like it is supposed to be the same for iOS and Android):
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2258833-progress-photos-faqs
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Too cool!! Ilike it!!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    It's weird how you can add photos from the phone app on your feed but can't add to your profile pics from the app