Any Mummy's trying to lose Baby weight?

Options
AnnaleisJ
AnnaleisJ Posts: 50 Member
Well I lost 22lbs - went down to 115lbs with the aim of staying around the 115-119 mark. Then I got pregnant and had a beautiful baby boy. My heaviest weight whilst I was pregnant was 144lbs. After giving birth, I lost the weight very quickly but then slowly but surely the weight has crept back on and I now weigh around 142lbs - almost the same as when I was 9 months pregnant. I'm definitely at a point now where I need to do something to change it and so now back on here to lose at least 23lbs!

As I've been away for a while, my friends list has dwindled and so would really like to make some new ones (Mummy's or not, male or female) as I found it so supportive next time.

Annaleis

Replies

• Itbeginswithyourself
    Itbeginswithyourself Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yes mam! :) I had my daughter 6 months ago and started MFP one month ago. I have lost 15 lbs so far and hope to lose at least another 50. You can do it
  • tados
    tados Posts: 68
    Options
    Our stories are identical! Right down to the amount of weight! I had my daughter the last week in March. I'm the same weight that I was when she was born 140 lbs :( I have 20 lbs to lose. I lost a couple of pounds but gained it back. Anyways, now im going to the gym regularly and really watching my calorie intake. I'd love to support and would love the support! ! Add me :)
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I wore a belly band for a good 6 months to REMIND me to hold it in while I did my crunches and sit ups. You will get there--may not be the same size but you will get pretty darn close
  • MayRayne
    MayRayne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going in the same situation! I had three babies and recouped after the first two no problem!! Mostly because I was in the military and part of my military career depended on fitness. Second, my job in the military required me to stand and do more physical labor about 7 1/2 hours out of my 9 hour day. I had my last baby in July of last year and separated from the Air Force the following December. I didn't really focus on being fit after having my last baby because I knew I was separating. My usual weight is 135 but right now I’m at, shamed to say, 176. That’s higher than my baby weight because I’m usually around 160 at 9 months. I started eating better about a month ago but now I’m exercising to get my weight loss started. Man, 41lbs, that’s going to take forever! Anyone looking for a friend, please add me and i'll do the same!! Good Luck!!

45261898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • firesargeswife
    Options
    Yes! He just turned one and I am 20 lbs. heavier than before I had him. I had a bit of trouble losing the weight from my 3 other pregnancies, but this is ridiculous. I'd love to have some support too :) My goal is 125-130, so thats 25-30 lbs I need to lose from this point.