Not loosing weight!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Its been 10 days and 1 pound is great. Some people struggle to get to the 3 week mark before they start seeing things happen..Buy the food scale now if you do not have one. MFP and using a food scale are two tools to use together.

And why are you trying to stay under 1200 calories... bad idea in my opinion, muscle wasting along with fat and water will be lost. Why do this too aggressively?
  • Kayoung6590
    Kayoung6590 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Start taping yourself instead of just weighing yourself. Taping isn't the most accurate method of measuring body fat, but once you have a base established you will be able to watch your body transform through the measurements. It's helped me stay motivated as I am lifting weights, and weighing my food, and some weeks I gain 1lb, but my measurement is either the same or a little less. You can put on water weight in the beginning especially if you are now suddenly making sure your getting your daily water needs. Don't get discouraged, I'm in the obese category and I have only lost 10 lbs. in 4 months, but I have lost 5% body fat, which means I have been adding muscle and losing fat. It's all about the long-term goals not the short, stay positive!