Zerbiak Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Water and if required sugar free Red Bull
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Coke Zero Vanilla.

Also my own concoction to replace energy drinks, which is a scoop of C4 Blue Raspberry pre-workout, and a teaspoon of Morton's Lite Salt in 24 oz. of water.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Tea and plain ol' water for me. Besides wine and the occasional beer, those are about all I ever drink. I'm not a fan of flavored drinks.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee, iced tea (plain or with 1 tsp of sugar in an 8 oz glass)
  • fattyclatter
    fattyclatter Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    COKE ZERO VANILLA IS A THING?!

I hate living in the UK sometimes. I can rarely ever find regular Vanilla Coke. I would legit die of happiness if I found Vanilla Coke Zero.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Pepsi max
    Pepsi max cherry
    Pepsi max lime
    And all those Pepsi max varieties you get in the machine at five guys.
    Lucozade zero pink lemonade.
    Monster zero
    Monster ultra
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Water w slices of cucumber or orange slices
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    * Herbal teas, iced
    * Iced coffee with a teeny splash of cream or coconut milk
    * Any and all UNsweetened carbonated water. I like having the "essence" of flavor without syrupy sweetness. La Criox is a good one, and the Spindrift Seltzer from Trader Joes (that one is a little pricier- $4 for four cans...but it uses actual fruit juice so I get it occasionally as a treat). For plain carbonated water, I'll sometimes squeeze lime and/or lemon juice into it.
    * Guilty pleasures- sugar-free red bull, vodka soda with lime
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Iced tea - flavored black, flavored green, herbal - anything unsweetened, year round.
    water - cold from the fridge
    Diet A&W (reflux here)

Oh how I miss Diet Vanilla coke!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    coke zero, diet dr. pepper, vitamin water zero
  • JC77721
    JC77721 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please don't call me ignorant but I didn't know that coffee was calorie free... I guess that's why my Nescafe coffee didn't have a nutrition label on it haha; I love coffee!

Would adding stervia to it make it taste good? I need to try it
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Regular coffee is calorie-free, but when it doubt, check the label. I've never seen sugar sneaked into regular drip coffee, even flavored kinds, but some k-cup flavors do have sweetener added (at work we have mocha and chai k-cups but they are only 60 cals).

It seems to me like most people like sweetener (sugar or stevia, etc.) and cream in their coffee. Personally, I like just the teeniest bit of cream (like, a teaspoon) and I can't stand it sweet. If you're brewing your own coffee and would prefer to avoid sweeteners, you can also use other things to add flavor- vanilla bean and cinnamon are great together in coffee! Coconut milk is a good, slightly sweet, alternative to cream as well.
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Water and mineral water (check for the non-sodium one)! Sometimes I'll throw in a few chunks of watermelon or pineapple or a couple of frozen cherries for flavor.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    JC77721 wrote: »
    Please don't call me ignorant but I didn't know that coffee was calorie free... I guess that's why my Nescafe coffee didn't have a nutrition label on it haha; I love coffee!

Would adding stervia to it make it taste good? I need to try it

It's not quite calorie free, but it's so low that most wouldn't even consider worrying about it (roughly 1-3 kcal/8 oz., depending upon brew strength).
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero for me

COKE ZERO VANILLA IS A THING?!

I hate living in the UK sometimes. I can rarely ever find regular Vanilla Coke. I would legit die of happiness if I found Vanilla Coke Zero.

Can you get sugar free vanilla DaVinci or Torani syrups? I've added those to my Coke Zero when in the mood for the vanilla, works great imo.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Water and unsweetened iced tea, after that it's high octane scotch, wine and beer.
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those people that really does like drinking water, but I do drink coffee daily (black) and occasionally cherry coke zero when I want some extra caffeine or something different. I just wish more places had it.
  • LPflaum
    LPflaum Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    unsweetened iced tea or flavored sparkling water (perrier, voss, zephyrhills and I THINK Dasani all make them)
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Flavored sparkling water...but only the ones from the HEB (grocery store in Texas). I've tried others and they have a wierd taste. Also the HEB brand Diet Green Tea with Gensing. Try to atay away from diet sodas...but will have a diet Mountian Dew or Root beer on occasion.