I'm super morbid obese and looking for all the help/support I can Get!

Options
2»

Replies

• Imagine_if
    Imagine_if Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think you're so brave to reach out. You're gonna succeed, you do this☺
  • sherrianew
    sherrianew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Support and keeping your mind focused are key.
  • rladyelegant76
    rladyelegant76 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi Brandon I have been struggling with my weight is feels like since birth. In 2001 i had the gastric bypass and now i am back at the weight were i started. Can't cry over something i did to myself. I love food its so good but anyway. I was searching through youtube one day trying to get some ideas and came across DivaSlimsDown. She shows her entire journey to weight loss and she has done it all without surgery except now that is is down 200lbs she has had skin removed and stuff take a look at her journey it was a blessing for me and hopefully it will help you too. I am 6'1 and i was 503lbs but since May 3, 2016 I am down 35lbs. I am doing it and so can you stay encourage my friend it will get easier. Go to youtube and put in DivaSlimsDown and watch her journey it is amazing she is amazing and she did it and so can we.
  • darlinelopez7
    darlinelopez7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First thing r u diabetic if u r u need a doc supervision.. Why? Because sugar going up n down .. Ur going to feel crazy with out sugar.. Second it's a hard journey , yes u can do it I believe n u .. Be around positive people, that r going threw a journey or watching what they eat.. Third u r going to feel head hunger bienge eating don't look at food commercials it will tell ur hungry when ur not..third walk baby steps concentrate love n enjoy what u do!! Be persistent n patient with ur self.. I'm on face book
  • thomasewards
    thomasewards Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm here for You buddy! Sent an Add req
  • jinny1313
    jinny1313 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The right place indeed! We are all on our own personal journey and this is a great community for support!

Day by day is the only way you can take it and encouragement is here!!
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Congrats for making a first step. Here's my insight : We all have days when we don't eat like we are suppose to. Don't fret it, learn from it and make tomorrow a better day. We all have days when we don't get exercise in like we want. Don't beat yourself up. Just pick yourself up. Tomorrow is a new day. Doubts and negativity will come and go. Push through it. There are no can nots there is only I will not. It's your choice. All results form from a starting point with determination and will power backing it. You don't have to be perfect, but you do have to try.

Best wishes on your journey.

• tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You're already winning! Let's go kick some *kitten*!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been here for a few months and I have found so many friendly helpful people. Take small steps and take one day at a time. Before you know it they all add up and I know you can do this.
  • BrandonLumpkins
    BrandonLumpkins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :)
  • MissRed1979
    MissRed1979 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me buddy ....I'm from the not so sunny England :) and anyone else on this post are welcome to add me :)
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me - I offer tips all the time! my diary is open and I love inspiring and motivating others!!!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    We will make sure you accomplish your goal. Add me. This fitness journey is rough when you get started, so I will be glad to motivate you.