New Year's Eve Challenge 2016

Options
x_xKarina
x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
This group is for everyone who wants to begin to attain a healthier lifestyle before 2017.

I made this group in hopes to connect with other motivated individuals trying to live better and longer.

In this challenge, there will be bi-weekly weigh ins, as well as mini challenges within to keep the momentum going.

Depending on how many joins, I am in hopes of having teams and other leaders to keep the challenge alive and fun.

So please join and let's get this new lifestyle going...

August 1st 2016 through December 31st 2016.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115253-new-years-eve-challenge-2016

Replies

• juanitagardner07
    juanitagardner07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!
  • x_xKarina
    Options
    Yay. TY
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    I'm in - have joined the group - not sure how to add weigh-in details
  • x_xKarina
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    I'm in - have joined the group - not sure how to add weigh-in details

You can click on the link under the weigh in forum, however if you're using the app you may run into issues. So if you click on my post under "Quote" and through there you can copy and paste through the browser.
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea & it dovetails nicely with my goal to have a beach body by March along with the stamina to climb Diamond Head. Count me in!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    06071965 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!
    SW 150
  • x_xKarina
    Options
    Yeah come and join!
  • x_xKarina
    Options
    Bump
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am in! My starting weight is 204, my goal weight by the end of the year is 158lbs. That means I have exactly five months to lose 46lbs!! Lets goooooo!!! haha

Good luck everyone ;)
  • x_xKarina
    Options
    Yay. Welcome sweetie. We got this!
  • x_xKarina
    Options
    Bump
  • x_xKarina
    Options
    Bump.
  • moorecin329
    moorecin329 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • x_xKarina
    Options
    Yay...
  • starlight682
    starlight682 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wanted to posts this for those in the challenge it looks as though the group was deleted but the google doc is still up so we can continue to track

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NgkfaKU3WcCZzG4x1GO1YTCu706vl9Y8-i44QPjzZKo/edit#gid=0

goodluck everyone :smiley:
  • typeitdaily
    Options
    I wanted to posts this for those in the challenge it looks as though the group was deleted but the google doc is still up so we can continue to track

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NgkfaKU3WcCZzG4x1GO1YTCu706vl9Y8-i44QPjzZKo/edit#gid=0

goodluck everyone :smiley:

Thank you! I noticed it was deleted on Friday and was bummed. I'll continue to track!
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So how is everybody doing?

I have lost 6 pounds since July 1. I've probably been over my 1200 calorie goal more then I achieved it. I have improved my nutrition substantially & I get to the gym more then I thought I would. Plus I have had 3 "free-for-all" weekends where I ate & drank whatever so the fact that I am losing even if not rapidly is great.
  • typeitdaily
    Options
    I'm doing okay. I've lost 35 pounds since May 1. I have stayed under my calorie goal except twice. I continue to work on getting mybsteps and strength training in. I'm pretty consistent but I'm working on increasing my steps.
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Hi I noticed the group had suddenly disappeared and thought that was it, but if you are still posting then that's good, we can keep it going ourselves