going to need encouragement through this process

Options
babypunkprincess
babypunkprincess Posts: 109 Member
edited July 2016 in Getting Started
So I had my first baby 4 weeks ago and am starting to work out. I have dealt with anorexia, sports anorexia and being over weight and I am DONE with it. I was wanting to lose a certain amount of weight (I am 160 and wanted to be 130) since I can become obsessed with numbers I have decided to not weight myself and go by my fitness level and how I look/sizes of clothes (i am a size 12). I want to be healthy and active for my son.

I am watching what I am eating (roughly 1500 calories a day) and I just did day 1 of jillian michaels bodyshred and feel really good! Better shape then what I thought and went back and forth between motified and regular versions of the workouts.

I want to post regularly about my progress and have encouragement so I don't slip back to how i was.

Replies

• rebeccabutkus37
    rebeccabutkus37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's soo exciting for you to have the motivation to get back in shape, so soon after having your son! Can't wait to see your progress!
  • LorrainePatrick
    LorrainePatrick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello - Welcome! My name is Lorraine and I look forward to encouraging you on your weight loss journey. You CAN do it!