The difference 40 pounds make

Options
2»

Replies

• chelseap891
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Awesome awesome awesome!
  • sherrie8929
    sherrie8929 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! You all sure know how to make a girl feel AWESOME!

WWmember, the only tips I have are those that you are probably already familiar with and practicing. For starters, EAT RIGHT! MFP has been incredibly helpful and is by far my favorite of all diaries I have tried (dailyplate, loseit). In just two weeks from eating much better and using MFP, I have lost 5 lbs. That is with no exercise whatsoever.

But speaking of exercise, when I lost the steroid weight, it was due to running. A lot. One day I just decided I wanted to be a runner, so I started meeting a friend of mine in the am before work to run. We'd jog and walk too, but we'd try to mostly run. We got up to about 1.5-2 miles 5 days a week and it helped tremendously. The weight just fell off and everything was tone and tight. Then I started back to school + working full time and just lost my motivation for it. I had been holding steady at 140 or so for the last few months then got down to 134.4 yesterday thanks to MFP!

The best advice I have is to fight the cravings. I love food and tend to immediately go for the worst choices available. But, I've learned that if I plan my meals through MFP early in the day or week, I tend to follow my menu very closely and lose a lot of weight quickly and in the right way.

Now that I'm in the 10 lb stretch to my goal, I think it's time to start throwing in exercise (which I loathe...) so I am going to start running again and am planning to start doing the 30 day shred again on days I don't run. Stay tuned for those results!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!