• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    I love the Bolthouse yogurt dressings. Blue Cheese and Avocado Cilantro are my favorites.

^^^^THIS ONE^^^^ They're absolutely fantastic, rich and creamy. I have had the avocado/cilantro and the roasted garlic one delicious absolutely delicious.

I just bought some today, SO DELICIOUS! I'm in love!! :)

Which one did you get? I am going to try one. I have the hardest time finding dressings I like, and that don't have a ton of calories.

ETA: never mind. I saw your answer above. Didn't read down far enough :).
  • sydneyregan
    sydneyregan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    I love the Bolthouse yogurt dressings. Blue Cheese and Avocado Cilantro are my favorites.

^^^^THIS ONE^^^^ They're absolutely fantastic, rich and creamy. I have had the avocado/cilantro and the roasted garlic one delicious absolutely delicious.

I just bought some today, SO DELICIOUS! I'm in love!! :)

Which one did you get? I am going to try one. I have the hardest time finding dressings I like, and that don't have a ton of calories.

ETA: never mind. I saw your answer above. Didn't read down far enough :).

You won't be disappointed!! @Dnarules I love them so far! Can't wait to try the other flavours!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I second the Hidden Valley greek yogurt ones. But, I stopped using dressing and switched to melted cheese. I like the Skinny Cow wedges, only 35 cals each and gives more protein and fat than dressing.
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    These two are my current favorites. w81n57v2u6sc.jpeg
    h4ytxnwlqvqp.jpeg
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'd like to find a decent tasting low cal 1000 Island.
  • 1992fx3
    1992fx3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I add a packet of Good Season's Italian dressing mix to a bottle of Balsamic Vinegar.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    LOVE Bolthouse dressings!