ISO Fitness pal friends that need to lose between 100-150 lbs, preferrably in theirs 30's.

Options
igomez612
igomez612 Posts: 12 Member
This last time that I have tried to lose weight, I walked about 1 hr. per day and watched what I ate. I also tracked my calories on MFP. These small changes helped me lose 15lbs! It took me 6 months to do so:( Now, I am stuck and don't feel motivated to start walking again, or do anything for that matter. Ironically, exercising has been the only thing that has helped me KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF! I feel alone in my journey, & am looking for friends that have a lot of weight to lose. I would love to see how others have lost 15lbs or more and still have a lot more to go! I would love to learn from people that are going through this journey or have gone through it:) Thanks:)

Replies

• 0atm
    0atm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey! I had about 100 lbs to lose. Last year I moved to a remote community where I was forced into a more physically demanding lifestyle (for example carrying jugs of water to my house and walking a long distance to work everyday), and there wasn't access to fast foods there so I lost 15 lbs without really trying. Now, I've moved back home and want to lose the other 85 lbs. Although I'm already down 15 lbs I still consider myself new to this weight loss journey, and I just joined myfitnesspal today to help me. Looking for motivation and friends to lose weight with as well because now that I'm back home I'm having a hard time to find the motivation to go for walks and eat healthy! Feel free to friend me :)
  • Amaris_uk
    Amaris_uk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 30 and i have over 100lb to loose. I have a fitbit HR and that keeps me motivated to walk more and thus loose some weight. I have lost 13lb so far but i have a long way to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • leahn0102
    leahn0102 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have 110lbs to lose, of that I am down 5lbs in my first week.im completely new to MFP and hoping this can help with accountability. Feel free to add me
  • igomez612
    igomez612 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who responded!! I really appreciate it! I hope we can learn, motivate & inspire each other:) Thanks again:)
  • schoonover03
    schoonover03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So I just started this journey and I need to lose about 100. Go ahead and add me so we can push each other on this journey.