If calories didn't count...

Options

Replies

• chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Where do I start?

A pizza, as much of it as I can cram down my throat-hole from the best pizza place in town.
    A blizzard ... Reese's and Oreo, or a turtle sundae (or hell, both!)
    As much good-quality chocolate as I can find (Lindor being my preference as of late)
    Doughnuts from the best doughnut place in town, one or two of each! ... chocolate cake, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, glazed, glazed with chocolate frosting, glazed with chocolate frosting and sprinkles, glazed with white icing and sprinkles, stuffed with custard and covered in chocolate ... I'm not picky, really, just DOUGHNUTS!
    Chocolate-chip pancakes with chocolate syrup (cause you just don't mix chocolate and maple, that's just wrong)
    A Hot Fudge Cake from Big Boy
    A tub of Rally's fries (*drool*)
    A couple gallons of sweet tea

Whew ... can you tell I'm hungry? Ticking off the minutes until I can warm up lunch. :)

Oh, and I forgot one very important addition to this list ....

NUTELLA!!!!!!!!!!! On anything and everything. Or just straight from the container.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    A heaping plate of my mother's spaghetti and MBs. <3
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Where do I start?

A pizza, as much of it as I can cram down my throat-hole from the best pizza place in town.
    A blizzard ... Reese's and Oreo, or a turtle sundae (or hell, both!)
    As much good-quality chocolate as I can find (Lindor being my preference as of late)
    Doughnuts from the best doughnut place in town, one or two of each! ... chocolate cake, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, glazed, glazed with chocolate frosting, glazed with chocolate frosting and sprinkles, glazed with white icing and sprinkles, stuffed with custard and covered in chocolate ... I'm not picky, really, just DOUGHNUTS!
    Chocolate-chip pancakes with chocolate syrup (cause you just don't mix chocolate and maple, that's just wrong)
    A Hot Fudge Cake from Big Boy
    A tub of Rally's fries (*drool*)
    A couple gallons of sweet tea

Whew ... can you tell I'm hungry? Ticking off the minutes until I can warm up lunch. :)

Truthfact
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    CHIPOTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A massive plate of seafood fettuccine alfredo with garlic bread and wonderful fruity drinks with little umbrellas in them. For dessert tiramisu. Mmmmmmmm.....
  • _G4BR13L_
    _G4BR13L_ Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    CHEESEBURGER
  • Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options
    WINGS! We have a place here where the first thing they do with their wings is deep fry them... It brings me to wing heaven.

Quaker State & Lube's wings in Columbus, OH...HOLY CRAP!!! Those wings...I think they marinate them in Beyonce and Scarlett Johansson's juices.
  • EmzGetsFit
    Options
    I have been having a hankering for pancakes with butter and maple syrup. mmmmmmmmm
    We have these just about every weekend. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pizza
    cheesecake
    ribs
    hushpuppies
    fried chicken
    prime rib w/ plenty of horseradish
    garlic cheesy mashed potatoes
    just.about.everything... dammit now I'm hungry too. :angry:

I'm intrigued - what are hushpuppies? In England they're shoes, like kids black school shoes. I don't think you want to eat those...

And to answer the question I would eat KFC hot wings and zinger burgers - as many as I could possibly manage. And then a few more just for good measure.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    tiramisu yummy or cheese fries
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    pizza. the answer will always be pizza.. and cake. i know u said one but come on now!
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I have been having a hankering for pancakes with butter and maple syrup. mmmmmmmmm
    We have these just about every weekend. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pizza
    cheesecake
    ribs
    hushpuppies
    fried chicken
    prime rib w/ plenty of horseradish
    garlic cheesy mashed potatoes
    just.about.everything... dammit now I'm hungry too. :angry:

I'm intrigued - what are hushpuppies? In England they're shoes, like kids black school shoes. I don't think you want to eat those...

And to answer the question I would eat KFC hot wings and zinger burgers - as many as I could possibly manage. And then a few more just for good measure.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/vickis-hush-puppies/

A hushpuppy (or cornbread ball) is a savory, starch-based food made from cornmeal batter that is deep fried or baked in small ball or sphere shapes, or occasionally oblong shapes. Hushpuppies are frequently served as a side dish, usually at seafood restaurants.
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Pizza, beer, and a burger with grilled cheeses for buns on the side. Never had that before, but i figure it would address the burger and grilled cheese craving simultaneously.

I'm willing to try this for you and get back to you with my findings!:happy:
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    A bucket of Fried Ice Cream
  • scnurse38
    scnurse38 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Loaded French Fries with blue cheese:smile:
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WINGS! We have a place here where the first thing they do with their wings is deep fry them... It brings me to wing heaven.

Quaker State & Lube's wings in Columbus, OH...HOLY CRAP!!! Those wings...I think they marinate them in Beyonce and Scarlett Johansson's juices.

AWESOME place!! Haven't been in awhile but might go for a splurge!! Mmmmmmmm wings....
  • ladyu
    ladyu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Pasta from Pazzo Pazzo!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Wine.
    Pancakes.
    A large amount of brown rice.
    Black sesame ice cream and soybean ice cream.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Burger King Whopper meal

Costco tuxedo cake

Chili fries

EAT ALL THE CHOCOLATE!!

Moose Tracks soy ice cream, the whole tub

any kid of chips

red wine

maynards sour patch kids

garlic bread

mexi fries

the list could go on forever
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Homemade icecream
  • lraien
    lraien Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    An entire bag of honey barbecue cheetos -- assuming I could actually find some in a store somewhere.... I think they stopped making them