Waht is your biggest obstruction in loosing weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have had several hip replacements on the same hip...for a grand total of 6 surgries on the one hip. So, I have daily pain which makes it a little harder to make myself motivated on bad days. I still go to the gym 6 days a week though.
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    My disability!

What is the disability you strugglewith?
  • tkdgirl930
    tkdgirl930 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For me, it's carbs - bread, pasta, potatoes
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My own poor decisions when it comes to how much I consume.

But I am getting more proficient at making better ones. So the problem is slowly going away.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's stress for me; it's a *kitten*, it sure is.

Waking up at midnight, then again at 4am each and every night.

It's the constant worry about the health of a loved one.

Hitting the gym is the stress buster, for sure, but that only goes so far. Alcohol, drugs or junk food isn't an issue. In fact, it's a sucker bet and I'm stronger than any of that garbage.

Also, Diet is pretty easy. .... it's the stress from my kid; it's slowly killing me.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Myself. I don't place blame on anything or anyone. I've sucked at logging for the past few months and I lie to myself.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Well lets see, sitting job, food is so darn tasty and having the super lazy are my biggest issues.
  • jrbowman22
    jrbowman22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Eating late!
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Myself. Whenever theres any sort of obstacle, I freak out, and instead of trying to find a solution, I end up at KFC.
  • Heather9256
    Heather9256 Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Exercise. I can't make my self get up and do it. I feel so lazy . I can handle my diet but working out , well it's not working out .I need a good push I guess.I need a buddy. Does anyone have that issue .
  • Heather9256
    Options
    I have had several hip replacements on the same hip...for a grand total of 6 surgries on the one hip. So, I have daily pain which makes it a little harder to make myself motivated on bad days. I still go to the gym 6 days a week though.

How do you get past the pain. I hurt all day everyday. So yeah it keeps me down .
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'd say myself.... I tend to sabotage my own progress by emotional eating and binging for days on end. Getting back up is harder every time I fall but I try to stay positive and work through my triggers.
  • Heather9256
    Options
    mccorml wrote: »
    My problem tends to be my reluctance to cook after a long day. Ill be stuck in traffic and be like well its only $5 for to go enchiladas from Los Palapas right near my house (an amazing mexican restaurant in san antonio). Vs making food and then having the clean up time after. I guess it all boils down to me being remarkably lazy and needing to meal prep.
    Is that the one on blanco and fresno ? They have good food. But yeah I know what you mean getting past the smell of the food you shouldn't eat and working out. It sucks.