Before and After Lifting

Options
Pinklacroix
Pinklacroix Posts: 27 Member
I started my weight loss journey back in June 2013 at 245 lbs. It started out with just wanting to lose weight. But somewhere along the way I found weightlifting and it became so much more than that. It was about being stronger mentally and physically. Realizing what I was truly capable of. Finishing a workout in tears not because it hurt but because holy *kitten* I DID THAT! The scale lost its importance for me and I judge my progress by the woman I see in the mirror looking at me and how I feel about myself. asme9baib4t4.jpg

Replies

• lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Amazing and inspiring! More details about your workout routine, please!
  • xAmeenahx
    xAmeenahx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You should be very proud :)
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You rock!

(and since I have AbFab on the brain, I saw your username and immediately imitated Edina "It's LaCroix, dahling! LaCroix!") ;)
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow. Wow. Wow
    Great Job. :)
    What is your workout?
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • timg760
    timg760 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It started out with just wanting to lose weight. But somewhere along the way I found weightlifting and it became so much more than that. It was about being stronger mentally and physically. Realizing what I was truly capable of.
    Ditto! Great work!

• Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Good lord lol :) I like!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! If we can get past the # on the scale then that's when we start making this more about a lifestyle change than just a diet. I am the first to admit I obsess over #'s but I hope to get to the point where all I want to do is work out and feel good about myself. Looking in the mirror speaks for itself. Good job!!
  • AmandaLawter
    AmandaLawter Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Good for you! :)
  • kickingitup
    kickingitup Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing, congrats on your success!
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great job!!
  • nashie78
    nashie78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    Dang homie
  • Pinklacroix
    Pinklacroix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for y'all kind words <3 it means a lot to me. For those asking about what workouts I do send me a message. I tend to get excited when talking fitness and my messages can get kind of long plus I have no clue how to reply to just one person on here :o
  • KimiAR
    KimiAR Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and so is your attitude <3
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Top job.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • tika76
    tika76 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think WE ALL want to know you're workout
    You look incredible and I'm sure you feel incredible too. Way to go. Inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!