A little back story

Options
BeckyV
BeckyV Posts: 18 Member
So here I am posting and realize that I should probably add a bit more about me. Hi my name is Becky. I'm going to be 45 on Sunday, I've been married for 15 years and am a mom of 4 kids. To date I have lost 56 pounds. It was hard and sometimes depressing but I am finally at a point where I am proud of myself. I know however, that without more support I will struggle to keep going as I need to lose 35 more pounds to be in my healthy range. There will be days I come on here and am probably too cheery and you may want to reach in the screen and shake me :p but there will also be days that I feel lower than the floor and will need to be uplifted. So let's do this together.

Becky :)

Replies

• Shopkins39
    Shopkins39 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky, I'm going to be forty this year and I'm trying to make a lot of changes to my life this year. I have already changed my job and home, now concentrating on me. I'm a single mom and have been through a lot the last few years and as a result I find myself very isolated with very few friends. I often cant sleep (1am here) When I was lonely or down I'd comfort eat. I do struggle with motivation especially when I'm not accountable to anyone but I'm in a good head space at the moment. Please give me some of your sickening cheer, I could use it :smile: and feel free to add as friend