Need some help

Hi y'all. MFP lists my calories at 1200 for 1.5lb loss. Combine that with exercise - Fitbit, dvd's and Insanity 3xs a week(it hurts my knees if I do more than that), I'm consistently under my calories. People keep complimenting that, but I'm like REALLY under my calories and I haven't lost any weight in nearly 2 months.

Take yesterday:
B: Whole Grain English Muffin, Brie Cheese and sliced cappacolla
L: Grilled Chicken Sandwich small combo from Chick Fil A
S: Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate, Sea Salt & Caramel square
D: Grilled Chicken Salad (the whole thing was supposed to be 576 calories, but I only ate about 1/3 of it and was full.)

I did 20 minutes of Cardio Kickboxing and 25 minutes of Insanity, it had me at 560 calories leftover for the day. That's not healthy. I ended up having a 'splurge' of a cup of Blue Bell, which was only 160 calories, but better than nothing to try to get calories in me.

Today I woke up, had the same breakfast as yesterday around 8 am and ended up getting dizzy about about 30 minutes ago, I downed 4 prunes and 5 ritz crackers and am feeling somewhat better. I am not trying to starve myself at all, I eat but something isn't working. Need advice.

Replies

• techgeeksquared
    techgeeksquared Posts: 30 Member
    It sounds like you may need to eat more calories but, be sure to get those from veggies and raw foods. Try to stay away from fried food (have to watch the saturated fat). If you do need/want to eat out try just getting the sandwich and some water. You might be surprised how much of eating the entire meal is mental and if you are like me you will realize that a slider is just as filling as the fries and drink and a sandwich. After you eat, do something, anything really so you don't think about what else you want and that you still want to eat even though you don't need to. I have found that helps me as well.

If you want a quick snack and have a blender, just blend up a banana, berries and water drink it then, move on (meaning find something to take your attention away) you will find you stomach won't growl anymore and you will "feel" better. Also, first thing in the morning drink some water with lemon juice in it to even out your PH and rehydrate you I do this before eating anything. Lastly, keep your head up and don't beat yourself up. Remember, if you burn that many calories and don't get enough calories from "good foods" you may be in danger of burning lean muscle instead of reducing fat cells. Could go on to add a lot more detail but, hopefully this will give you some guidance or something maybe you haven't thought of. Let me know. :)