Binged SO bad today

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Eating 2,500-3,000 "over the course of the day" is NOT a binge. Just throwing that out there.

It probably would be for someone who usually eats, say, under 1500 calories.

Nope, still not a binge.

What are the recommended calories for a binge?

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Eating 2,500-3,000 "over the course of the day" is NOT a binge. Just throwing that out there.

It probably would be for someone who usually eats, say, under 1500 calories.

Nope, still not a binge.

What are the recommended calories for a binge?

It's the time frame that is considered. Over the course of a day is overeating. Downing the same calories in a frenzied 15 minutes is a binge.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    It's terminology, I guess.
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    OP,

1. Call it a "re-feed"
    2. Don't blame yourself, replenishing the body's stores is a normal human function
    3. Take a walk, get some fresh air or bike ride or go to the gym and work off some tension and stress
    4. Tomorrow is another day!

Best wishes for good health
    -S
  • Vampireneko
    Vampireneko Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Lol. Okay guys, I got the feedback I was looking for and this day has gone much better. As far as over the course of the day, most of those calories were accounted for within a 20 minutes time span, but the phrase binge was just what I chose to use, as I normally consume 1200-1300 calories a day, so yes, it was a huge amount of over intake for me, regardless of the time frame. I won't be responding in this thread anymore just cuz it was meant for today haha. Thanks guys!