have you lost weight with 30 day shred?

Options
I'm started the 30 day shred and i am on L1D3. I was wondering if anyone has been succesful with this.

Replies

• jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 Day Shred! I'll be honest, I didn't lose a single pound after 2 weeks, BUT I lost inches. I lost at least 3 inches off my waist, and went down a whole size in just the first 2 weeks (I quit after that because I found out I was pregnant). Stick with it, and be sure to take your measurements now, if you haven't already. You'll see results!
  • stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight either but I lost a TON of inches. Over 12 total inches from various areas (thighs, waist, pooch, calf, bicep, etc).
  • marybethbeech
    Options
    I've lost a little weight, but LOTS of inches. When I got on the fancy scale at the doctor's office last week, he told me that I lost over 12 pounds of fat last month and gained almost 7 pounds of muscle. I'll take it!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    It looks like I'm one of the lucky ones. I've lost weight and inches. Doing it about 4 times a week for a little over a month I went from 183 to 174 and now I'm 172 and doing it about 3 times a week. I've worked my way up to Level 3, so now I do whichever level I feel like or combine two levels in a row (that's hard!). I also lost 1.5" off my waist, and an inch off my hips and each thigh during the month of doing it.
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    Bump...

I'll let you know tomorrow! (I started June 1st, and I'm checking my measurements tomorrow)
  • magicsd77
    magicsd77 Posts: 55
    Options
    thank you!! i am inspired and motivated.:smile:
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm considering buying 30 day Shred for August and this thread has made me so excited! I hope I can have the success you've all had with the program. I'm really trying to tone up and gain some muscle/lose some inches, and you're all motivating me so much! I can't wait to start!
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    I just finished it yesterday. I was tracking inches but my weight the day I started 199, at my weigh in this morning I weighed 187. I did combine it with other excerise though. So for example I used to do like 60min on the elliptical or bike but while I was doing the 30 day shred I would do that and then do 30 min on the elliptical.
  • magicsd77
    magicsd77 Posts: 55
    Options
    so far i have lost 1.5 lbs with it i'm on day 8 still level 1.
    Next up...level 2 :sad:
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose a single pound until the 4th week maybe? But I lost 3 inches every where so I was happy with that. I also started switching up my exercise and not just doing the shred but other jillian dvds as well and only ate half my exercise cals and started dropping weight like nothin.
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm started the 30 day shred and i am on L1D3. I was wondering if anyone has been succesful with this.

I do not eat any of my extra calories. I record my work outs just to keep track of them for my own personal peice of mind. Drink lots of water. about 6 months ago I weighed 245. I now weigh between 215 and 220, depending on the scale and the time of day I step on the scale. I finally got a measuring tape today. I am going to start tracking my inches lost, rather than just weight. Thsi is a better and more accurate way to keep track of your progress. our bodies retain water more than normal at certain times of the month. I am just starting with the 30 day shred. I have not been doing it long enough to weigh myself yet or remeasure anything but I can tell you that I have a few aches and pains however; I feel more energized and I feel better about myself in general. Good luck and I hope to hear about your progress!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I have done the 30 day shred a couple of times and here are the results after the first time.........

My start weight at mfp and also my heaviest on 1/12/10 was 164.5 pounds

Weight at start of shred ......154 pounds
    Weight at end of 30 days....147 pounds ........ 7 pounds lost

Bust ...................37 ..........................................................35......Minus 2"
    Waist................. 29 ..........................................................26.5...Minus 2.5"
    Belly Button .....34 ...........................................................30 .....Minus 4"
    Hips ..................37 ...........................................................34 ......Minus 3"
    Saddle Bags ...44 ...........................................................40.5 ...Minus 3.5
    Left Thigh........ 24 ...........................................................22.......Minus 2"
    Right Thigh .....24 ...........................................................21.5....Minus 2.5
    Left Calf ...........16 ..........................................................15.........Minus 1"
    Right Calf ........15.5 .......................................................14.5 ....Minus 1"
    Left Arm ...........12 ..........................................................11 ........Minus 1"
    Right Arm ........12.5 .......................................................11.5.....Minus 1"

Total inches lost on 30 day shred is ...23.5

I think the shred was great and I continued to lose weight and inches and i"m now at 125 pounds:happy: :happy: :happy:
    Good Luck !!!!
  • futureredheadhottie
    Options
    Great job