Probably the worst 30 minutes of my life

Options
2»

Replies

• DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm kidding...I didn't go to college..very much.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I'm kidding...I didn't go to college..very much.
    Sure you are..kidding ..uhuh ..shhh it will be our secret ;)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Dude I had to read this in segments I laughed so much. The people in the office thought I had a nervous breakdown. :smiley:
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    :) Morgaen -if you get fired, don't blame me :D
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Hahha love it.. it read like it lasted longer than 30 minutes though.. I bet it felt like it too :D
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    Well, maybe you don't know how 'labor' goes...but during labor, time distorts. Up becomes down; down becomes up and all one can think of is this: "I am going to destroy the person who did this to me!" only for ME it was "Why, God...WHY??? " :)
  • judydj1220
    judydj1220 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG! So freaking funny! Sadly... it brought back memories - except the part about Germany and that castle. And why is it, the closer we are to our "destination", the more insistent "it" is?!?!
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    I know why! Because God hated me that day. In a big-brother-prank sorta way. :)
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    streaking3.gif

This was also running through my head while reading this.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    OMFG!! I think I peed a little!! Hilarious! But I feel for you sweetie...............
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    cross2bear wrote: »
    OMFG!! I think I peed a little!! Hilarious! But I feel for you sweetie...............

Aww thanks
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks for the laugh. When I was a kid, I remember my dad answering many questions with another questions, "Does a bear sh(t in the woods?" I've thought of that a few times over the years and would now like to reply to him, "I don't know but, I know runners do!"
  • nahmm83
    nahmm83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Nice pic. So is that the pic you took with your cell phone or did you go back after you washed your hands and take more with your camera?
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    Danke - That photo was with my camera :)