Taking 1 day at a time getting back on track

Options
Hi MFP,
This weight loss journey for me is not about losing a few pounds here or there, its about making a lifestyle change. It's time to get healthy and live a happy life. I live in Atlanta and would love to connect with other individuals. Happy Health, Nicole

Replies

• brittneyharrison58
    brittneyharrison58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Brittney Im in North Carolina..I completely fell off the wagon today and ate terrible I am trying to get back on track as well and become healthier.
    :)
  • FitMama413
    FitMama413 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girls. My name is Kristen and I'm from Minnesota. Just started my journey a week or so agom it's going well, but definitely not easy. I have the same mind set as Nicole... this is all about a lifestyle change. Trying to grasp portion control, healthy choice making and working out regularly.
  • debk0718
    debk0718 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm Deb. I live in Arkansas. I started MFP because I had gained around 6 pounds, while that doesn't sound like a lot, to me it was horrible. Back in 2010 I was over 200 pounds and joined WW online. It helped me to learn to think about what I was eating and realize that I needed to make a lifestyle change, not just lose weight. I do my best to watch, and have adopted the 80/20 rule thanks to Hungry Girl. I would not have been able to lose 52 pounds without having the right tools for me. I wish all of you great success, and while I know I'll never be runway model material, I am at least more happy with myself now then I've ever been. It's still difficult to see myself now without really just seeing me before.
  • Tuliper1
    Tuliper1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend, Nicole!