Cauliflower Recipe-Game Changing

Options
2»

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    OP, can i swap out parmesan cheese, butter, garlic, and cream for the cauliflower?

Can I also swap out rice and potatoes for it as well?

Or white pasta?
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Question for the OP: Would this count as part of my water intake? Or do I have to lick the water off of the drained cauliflower in order to make it work?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Question for the OP: Would this count as part of my water intake? Or do I have to lick the water off of the drained cauliflower in order to make it work?

Oooo....cauliflower juice! Two birds with one stone! Nice catch Zoe! :drinker:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

No if you wanted to count the water you would have to put the lid on off to the side a little and with a cup next to it to catch the evaporating water as it drips off the lid while cooking. Then you can put cinnamon and sugar in it that will mix with the cauliflower essence to make a yummy cauliflowhorchata drink.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

No if you wanted to count the water you would have to put the lid on off to the side a little and with a cup next to it to catch the evaporating water as it drips off the lid while cooking. Then you can put cinnamon and sugar in it that will mix with the cauliflower essence to make a yummy cauliflowhorchata drink.

Okay, I just seriously gagged from reading this MCD! lmao
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Do you have the nutritional facts on this? Does draining the water make it have more or less calories?
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Well now I am confused as to what to do with all of this paprika, honey and cucumber I bought? Do you think I could substitute that for the cinnamon and sugar, or should I just throw it away so I am not tempted to eat it all?

ETA: Someone please respond quickly if you have tried this. My cauliflower is boiling over as we speak!!!!
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    You can also puree it with parsnip for a mashed potato substitute.
    :angry:
  • chai_masala
    chai_masala Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous question: do you pronounce it COLLYflower or cawlihflower?
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. I'm going to try it out without the parmesan and see how it goes (dairy free). Something tells me you need it to keep everything stuck together but I'll give it w whirl.

Cindy