22 yr 5'7" and 171 lb

Options
Looking to get down to about 148 like I was before I became a mother. I also would like to be healthier and just more confident in myself. Looking for motivational friends and some who have about the same goals as me. :)

Replies

• aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    We have really similar weights actually! I'm 25, 5'9" and 181, with an initial goal of 150, but I've really never been that thin as an adult so I might have to re-think when I get there. Feel free to add me, I log daily and try to be a great motivator!
  • mrsleonard12
    mrsleonard12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i am 20, 5'7'' an 174ish. i want to get down to 145. i would love to be support and get some supportive friends. anyone can add me :)
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 27, 5'6" and 155 at the moment. Started out at 205, you can add me if you like!
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Chelsey :) We were pretty much the same. I'm 22 and have a 3 year old daughter. When I got pregnant I was 140 and when I gave birth I was 200 lbs!! My daughter was 11 lbs and I gained way to much weight during my pregnancy. I got down to 170 pretty quickly after giving birth and January this year I decided to start losing weight and joined MFP. Since then I have lost 17 lbs and am 153 as of this morning :) My goal is 140.

I sent you a request, I can definitely help encourage you through your journey :)