What Happens In Vegas!!!.............

Options
Definitely does not stay in Vegas!

So before Vegas I was doing great! On a 1200 calorie diet, feeling full, exercising, losing two pounds a week. I really tried to manage my calories and my alcohol consumption. The last two days I let loose...hey it's Vegas! Unfortunately, I can't get back in the groove. It's like my appetite has grown insatiable! Not really for fatty foods, but just an overall increased appetite. It's like I am starting over again! :( Haven't lost a pound in three weeks!

I have been trying to get my calorie intake back to 1200 (suggested by my doctor). So I started by eating 1400 to 1500 calories a day + 1 hour of cardio + 30 minutes of strength training. No weight loss :( I only lose weight on a 1200 calorie consumption per day diet.

Has anyone experienced this before? I went to the store and bought every kind of food I could find with high amounts of fiber in it. I eat a crud load of protein too! One day for breakfast, I ate two multi-grain slices of bread with a total of 18 grams worth of fiber (9 grams each), plus a table spoon of peanut butter and honey. Didn't even get full. I think it totaled around 420 calories. 1 1/2 hours later I was starving like I was on my death bed! Too many calories for breakfast anyway but that morning I didn't care!

I go to a weight loss clinic and receive supplements. I only have 5-6 pounds left to get to my goal BMI. When I first started out, the doctor put me on 15 mg of Phentermine a day. It worked for a while. Then I started getting more hungry! So she put me on 35 mg a day. It worked really well. Ooops what happened? a few weeks later I got hungrier! So she increased it to 35 mg a day. Nope! Now Since I only have 5-6 pounds left, she put me on 60 mg a day! That is 30 mg in the morning, 30mg in the afternoon! The first one doesn't even make a dent in my stomach! GRRRRR.

I have only been taking the Phentermine for less than two months (5'2) How can my body get so immuned so fast? Yes I know Phentermine is unhealthy (60mg seems dangerous but the doctor said its only til I lose the last few pounds). Doesn't matter at this point and might as well stop. Yesterday I lost it! I was tired of starving so I ate this:
Morning: (The bread and peanut butter breakfast)
Snack: Fiber Bar
Brunch : Chai Frappacino with a slice of pizza
Lunch: Large McDonald's French Fry
Snack: Chicken Salad Sandwich with 1/2 sweet potato
Movie Snack: A Carton of Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream
Dinner: Two Multi-grain wheat breads with two hot dogs
Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookies ( like 7!)
THIS DAY SUCKED! My body felt like Crap! I don't mind having cheat days, I am only human. But this day was mostly about feeling full! The fattier the foods, the more full I felt! The next morning I had a headache, stomach problems and was still hungry! And when I say hungry I mean starving! I am starving even after I eat McDonalds

Best Lesson Learned: I feel better eating healthy and don't care for fatty foods. I like eating healthy as long as I feel full. Don't know if I will ever achieve this. All I know is I need to be on a 1200 calorie a day diet.

So What Happened in Vegas? Maybe it was the alcohol that changed my stomach. Don't know. I feel like the only way to get back down to my pre-Vegas diet is to go on a fast for maybe two days. That way when I start eating normally I will be okay with 1200 calories a day. If 1200 calories seems too low, trust me it isn't. For me, 5000 calories a day is too low. Feeling full is never accomplished for me. UGH exhausting and I probably seem like a psycho. Regardless, I would like advice and to hear if anyone has had any similar stories. Thanks for listening