Any good trainers / exercise experts to follow on Instagram?

Options
Who do you follow on Instagram for motivation and exercise routines?

I follow Zuzka Light (@zuzkalight), formerly of Bodyrock.

I'd love to find some more people to follow who post daily routines, strength training, mini videos, that kind of stuff. I'm not interested in people who just post fitspiration photos of themselves -- I'd rather find people who I can follow along with when I'm at the gym.

Thanks!

Replies

• Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good question! Eager to read responses
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Male or female?
  • sandflower81
    sandflower81 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I love Bodyrock. Do you still do their workouts?
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me - male or female!

If I were choosing my ideal person to follow, it would be someone who posts a combo of daily exercise routines and/or motivational posts. Or even a breakdown of daily strength training or weightlifting. But not those motivational posts that are like a closeup shot of his/her sweaty abs and a generic tagline ("nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" etc.). Ain't got time for that BS.

Bonus points if he/she is over the age of 30!
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me - male or female!

If I were choosing my ideal person to follow, it would be someone who posts a combo of daily exercise routines and/or motivational posts. Or even a breakdown of daily strength training or weightlifting. But not those motivational posts that are like a closeup shot of his/her sweaty abs and a generic tagline ("nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" etc.). Ain't got time for that BS.

Bonus points if he/she is over the age of 30!

There are lots to follow, think you are maybe asking for a little too much though. PT/trainers etc don't usually post routines as that is generally where they make their money, but i do have one or two that will do the occasional post like that. I'll send you a couple names I follow shortly.
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    Options
    Checking my feed, its damn difficult to meet your specifications, like i said in a previous post most don't share that type of info because they would simply lose business/customers if they were to post their knowledge rather than share it one to one. massy.arias she regularly posts workouts and routines, no BS but not all routines. Fitspooration She also has a blog and frequently shares what workouts she is doing. I honestly can't find many more that fit your criteria even though I literally have hundreds of fitness profiles. I could send over so many more but most are muddled between workouts and exercise with the BS.

Neither of the girls are over 30 sadly and there are no males because the bulk have BS littered through their profile.

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I love Bodyrock. Do you still do their workouts?

Hey there -- I did them for many years, but once Zuzka left I wasn't so into BR with Lisa and some of the others. And then I had a few surgeries and the BR workouts were getting a bit too challenging for me. But now I'm getting back into Zuzana's workouts again :)