NON - SCALE Victories!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A stranger at the mall told me that my butt looked great in the skirt I was trying on! I am in a size that would have been too small for me in High School, I can go for long hikes and not get winded, I am starting to run a bit and I didn't think that would ever be possible.
    I feel healthy and fit and younger. I am happier and a better mother to my 2 daughters!!!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    1. actually getting my butt out of bed at 5am to get a workout in. HUGE accomplishment for me! haha!

2. shorts don't fit this summer. I started having a toddler meltdown when I realized that none of my shorts fit me, then my husband reminded me "hey, isn't this a good thing? Why are you crying?" My reply "i don't have enough money to buy new shorts, but I want to." Then he started to giggle and then I did too, when I realized how crazy it looked that I was crying cause I had lost weight. HaHa! In the meantime I got a nice belt for the remainder of the summer and will try to buy 3-4 sizes smaller next summer! Heck yes!

3. No longer feel "too fat" to go to the gym in public.

4. Currently training for a Half Marathon, never thought I would do that.

5. Being more creative with my cooking!! Eating healthy has forced me to become an actual cook-- with recipes I can now call my own :) Score!

I love non-scale victories, since the scale hasn't been my friend in a while. I've made it a goal not to step on him for a few weeks. I'll prove him wrong!!!