24 yrs old, hoping to become fit and comfy in my own skin

Options
Hello MyFitnessPal members, my name is Kourtney, I'm 24 and I'm from Southern California. Struggling with my weight has become a recent problem for me. I've put on over 20 pounds in the last four years. It seems as tho the more I struggle, the more weight I put on. I'm hoping that through MyFitnessPal I will lose weight and hopefully gain supportive friends. Let's join together on our weight loss endeavour. (:

Replies

• hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hey Kourtney, My name is Hannah, I'm 23 and in NC and totally understand! I put on a way more weight in college than I ever would have expected. I realized about a month ago I wasn't happy (especially last winter when i had to buy bigger sized jeans). So I seriously started with MFP a few weeks ago. I'm glad to know there are others my age facing the same struggle!
  • JeMappelleKourtney
    Options
    Nice to meet you Hannah, and I totally understand. I'm a college student too, and I find it hard to eat healthy and find time for fitness while working and going to school. Hopefully we can help each other stay motivated.
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I'm 26 and weight has always been an issue for me, except for one glorious time about 5 years ago! But I'm trying to get back to where I was then. Just to be comfortable with myself. I'm here to encourage and be encouraged!! Let's do this :-)