30 Day Shred Multiple Rounds

Options
For those who did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, what did you do after you finished the whole 30 days? Did you start the same program over again? I've tried her other videos, too and was on a mix-and-match sort of schedule, but I want to start a regimented program again. Did you see results after doing the 30 DS round 2, too?

Replies

• chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Last October I started by first 30 Day Shred. After I finished, I immediately restarted and completed it a second time. The second time I did each level for seven days, and then each level for three days. I did this to make it seem like it went faster. I lost 40 lbs. I started with non processed foods, and learned how to hide multiple veggies, protein powder and flax seed in a simple water, banana and chocolate protein powder smoothie. I avoided all junk food and included a stretching routine every day. I wasn't working so I had a lot of time to dedicate to my goal. I got derailed when I thought I wanted to advance to JM Ripped in thirty. It was so hard that I gave up because I was still pretty heavy at approximately 160 lbs. I let myself start eating crap for the next six+ plus months, and now I am sitting at 203 lbs again. I have been doing the shred for three days now and eating healthy for over a week. I am going back to the routine that works, and sticking with of for good now. My goal is to do it again for another sixty days to beat my altime best. I know now exactly how to do it this time. After the 60 Days, I'm going to launch right back into the program since it will be the middle of winter. I may adventually drop to only doing the program a few days a week after I get leaner, but for now, I am only taking rest days on the days I givr r plasma so that I can stay on track and meetmy 60 day goal faster which seems only like a week now.
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started her Ripped in 30 Days. It was harder and I didn't lose anything. Then I started doing my own version of aerobics. Then I began losing weight again. :)