Help w/Body Fat

Options
I have been working with a trainer for the past 12 weeks and at the beginning of my 12 weeks she took my body fat and told me the percentage. She took measurements again with the fat pincher (not the scientific name for it-- but I call it the fat pincher! *ha*) and hasn't yet given me my body fat percentage. Can anyone help me with the calculations? I have my numbers. You can either put the formula here or PM me if you want to do the math for me! I am not a math person...

She did a 3 site test-- so I have my thigh, tricep, and midaxillary.

TIA!

Replies

• jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
  • DzzyButterfly
    DzzyButterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options

I don't have the numbers for those particular sites. I only have thigh, midaxillary, and tricep
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    my mistake....put that into google and im sure you will find equation to calculate. I found the other site in 2 seconds.

Why not just wait for trainer?
  • DzzyButterfly
    DzzyButterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    my mistake....put that into google and im sure you will find equation to calculate. I found the other site in 2 seconds.

Why not just wait for trainer?

I lost 10 inches (in the past six weeks) and only 1 pound. I am SUPER curious about my body fat and can't wait until Monday. :) I don't have patience-- wasn't a virtue I was blessed with. :wink: