Almost to goal progress pics 98 lbs gone

Options

Replies

• gylstrat
    gylstrat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a transformation. Not only must you feel so much better, you uncovered all that beauty.
  • AlisaPrince86
    AlisaPrince86 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    gylstrat wrote: »
    What a transformation. Not only must you feel so much better, you uncovered all that beauty.

Thank you. I look more like my 18 year old self at 30 than I did in my 20s. <3
  • mrs_sjlarsen
    mrs_sjlarsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! I am so impressed! I have similar goals. Started at 253. Goal is 150. I am 18 lbs in so far. I am focusing on the lifestyle change and not the end result... but it's hard to not think ahead when you see amazing results like yours!!!

How tall are you? Do you have any loose skin issues...?
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    Wow!!!! I am so impressed! I have similar goals. Started at 253. Goal is 150. I am 18 lbs in so far. I am focusing on the lifestyle change and not the end result... but it's hard to not think ahead when you see amazing results like yours!!!

How tall are you? Do you have any loose skin issues...?

I'm 5'2 and my skin issues aren't as bad as I feared I think with excersize and time it will tighten completely.
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wowza!!! you are a hottie! NICE WORK and thank you for the encouraging photos! :)
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options

I'm 5'2 and my skin issues aren't as bad as I feared I think with exercise and time it will tighten completely.

You are brilliant to have done this while you are still young enough for your skin to recover. And of course, it helps that you never got to the point where your skin would cover two whole people...

Fabulous work and keep up the good fight.

Re
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    IremiaRe wrote: »

I'm 5'2 and my skin issues aren't as bad as I feared I think with exercise and time it will tighten completely.

You are brilliant to have done this while you are still young enough for your skin to recover. And of course, it helps that you never got to the point where your skin would cover two whole people...

Fabulous work and keep up the good fight.

Re

I'm 30 so I was a little scared about it. Its not as tight as it was before I gained but I pictured allot worse.
  • kerrydensmore
    kerrydensmore Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • BodyzLanguage
    BodyzLanguage Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I always tip my hat off to anyone who successfully looses this much weight. It couldn't have been easy. You my friend are a strong woman. Well done, you stunning.
  • Bedg
    Bedg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Look at that pretty little face and big Brown eyes.... melts my heart! I'm such a mom. Good for you, honey!
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    Bedg wrote: »
    Look at that pretty little face and big Brown eyes.... melts my heart! I'm such a mom. Good for you, honey!

Awe thank you. I don't think brown eyed girls get enough credit lol everybody loves blue eyes
  • bizygirl1
    bizygirl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Gymgrl421
    Gymgrl421 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible! Thanks for sharing. I'm another one who's "almost" to my goal of 151 lbs loss.
  • sunny_girl_tls
    sunny_girl_tls Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look younger and so happy! Congrats!
  • jayrow473
    jayrow473 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful,the before and after.so so happy for you great job God Bless jazz
  • gracestockman97
    gracestockman97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look like a new person :) Not just because of the weight loss, but you look so much happier in your current pictures. Congrats girl!
  • doclatika
    doclatika Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? Unbelievable and you should be as awesomely proud to inspire so many of us as we are of you!
  • jswanson69
    jswanson69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Amazing !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!