Herbalife & Exercise

Options
Hi my name is Cherise. I live in California and this is the beginning of my lifestyle change. I just started Herbalife a couple of weeks ago. The first week on the product I lost 3.6 lbs...my second week I lost 4.4 lbs. I'm in the beginning of my 3rd week and I'm so excited to see how much I lose. I was always skeptical of these independent companies and how "their weightloss program will work for you" I never really wanted to jump on board because I felt like all you need to do is drink water, eat right, and exercise. But after working full time at a hospital and being a full time student, my life was always on the go and my eating habits were turning for the worse. I needed something to give me all the nutrition I lack, something I can take on the go, and something to make sure I have a set meal for the day. That's when I turned to Herbalife. I'm guaranteed a nutritional breakfast and lunch in a shaker bottle that I can drink on the way to work and during lunch on the way home. I bring along some healthy snacks to keep me going in between and when I get home I usually have my dinner prepped for the day that I can heat up. I'm excited for my weightloss journey! Thank you for taking the time to read! If you're struggling with weight (whether it's gaining or losing), if you're struggling physically with exercise or just getting around, if you're struggling with nutrition and trying to eat healthy, remember you're not alone! Stay strong & stay motivated!

Replies

• cinnamonsprinkles
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jessie. I also just started back up on Herbalife this week. I have been having a hard time getting rid of the excess baby weight. I finally said enough is enough healthy eating and walking, excerise dvds just aren't doing it for me with my second baby. My second baby is now 9 months old and I still weigh as much as I did when I walked out of the hospital with her. Herbalife has helped me in the past so I decided No More will I feel sorry for myself and wonder why when I have a solution here in front of me. My favorite flavors are Pumpkin Spice, Banana Caramel, cookies n cream, and vanilla. I mix both of my shakes with vanilla protein powder and in the morning my usual breakfast is coffee in a shaker cup with ice, cookies n cream and the protein powder and it tastes like a mocha. If anyone is try to kick start their weightloss with Herbalife you can add me for support or sharing shake recipes and healthy snack meal ideas.
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    6 weeks postpartum here and on my 2nd week of herbalife. I dropped 5 lbs in my first week and am hoping to lose 20 in the next 2 months. I have a total of about 45 lbs to lose before I'm considered healthy, but 20 before I'm at my prepregnancy weight.
    I've been doing the Lindsey Brin DVD's and walking 5 days /week. I feel so much better over this past week than I have in the last 6 months! I'm used to Crossfit and heavy lifting, but I'll get back to that in a few months. I spent the majority of my pregnancy on modified bed rest, so I'm taking it slow.
    My HL F1 favorite flavors are banana caramel and cookies n cream, but I can't wait to try the Pumpkin Spice!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    How is Herbalife a lifestyle change exactly? I don't get it.

I know that lifestyle change are buzzwords that must be included when advertising weight loss products. But lifestyle - (style for life)....do you intend to use meal replacement shakes forever?

You won't get a lot of support here (sorry) because this is a site for measuring & logging actual food. Herbalife helps you skip all that nuisance. It's meant as a short cut, but it backfires a lot.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Nope!
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm good, thanks.
  • crogers07
    crogers07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    How is Herbalife a lifestyle change exactly? I don't get it.

I know that lifestyle change are buzzwords that must be included when advertising weight loss products. But lifestyle - (style for life)....do you intend to use meal replacement shakes forever?

You won't get a lot of support here (sorry) because this is a site for measuring & logging actual food. Herbalife helps you skip all that nuisance. It's meant as a short cut, but it backfires a lot.

Lifestyle change just means changing your habits. Of course Herbalife won't do anything if you are eating horrible. It's a nutrition plan, not a diet, and that's the biggest misconception. Best of luck to everyone achieving goals and getting in the very best health for your life.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I was successful with Herbalife as well. Then when I realized it was too expensive and that I didn't want to take all those pills I started making my shakes the same way just without the Herbalife mix. It's merely replacing a meal/meals with a shake so of course you'll lose weight if you're doing this and exercising. If you can afford it go for it but you can be successful either way.