Milk?

Options
2»

Replies

• ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    So i take it you like to add plenty of milk but don't like slurping the excess out of your bowl once all the cereal is gone?
    Only solution is too add less milk or add more cereal. But i don't see the point of logging one cup of milk if you're only consuming half, unless you leave it in your diary as a buffer.

Or measure what's left

Yeah true, and then what, pour it down the sink? What a waste. OP just add 1/2 a cup tomorrow, problem solved.

I like all the cereal to get dunked in milk but I don't like the taste of cereal milk...weird, I know.
  • MissCaroline71
    MissCaroline71 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    I said, milk, huh, good god, y'all
    What is it good for?
    Lucky Charms and Corn Flakes, say it again

Milk, huh, whoa-oh-whoa-oh, Lord
    What is it good for?
    Chocolate milk and ice cream, listen to me

Sheesh! MissCaroline71 says Relax! Its not a war - you really should live in the pleasuredome along with two tribes!

;)
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I add milk to my cereal weighing what I add to my bowl, but there's always some left, even if it's a small amount I weigh that and subtract from the weight I added to the bowl.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Totally baffled also about why you would use one cup of milk in your cereal if you only drink half.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I would add the cup of milk, log the calories, eat the cereal, then see how much milk is left over and minus that, leave the bowl on the floor, do the macarena, then check if any milk sloshed out, then relog the original amount, then measure what's left, then toss it. At that point you have logged all the milk calories but didn't really drink them all... so tack that on to an apple or crackers (whatever your next snack is) and minus the difference from that. See? Simple.
  • mrs_sjlarsen
    mrs_sjlarsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Milk is for baby cows

^^^ This! Milk.... ewwww...
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Totally baffled also about why you would use one cup of milk in your cereal if you only drink half.

I like wet cereal and not crumbly milk.
  • Rosefern1
    Rosefern1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like enough milk in my cereal to get it all soaked, but not soggy. 3/4 cup does fine. I give what I don't consume to my dog. Nothing wasted. And I just count calories for the 3/4 cup and use it as a buffer.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    But post-cereal milk is delicious. Why wouldn't you drink it? Yum.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Especially after Reeses Puffs or Cinnamon TOast Crunch
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I had cereal last night, and just kept re-adding cheerios until the milk was gone :tongue:
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

Right?
    Cleveland loves cereal milk....

qehc0a4vugvf.png
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Froot Loops milk. Yum. Good for baby cows AND me!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I like milk and baby cows!