Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Any Guy friends???

Options
jewles4478
jewles4478 Posts: 3 Member
19, female, looking to lose weight and trying to make some guy friends on here. :)

Replies

• thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm calling catfish lol. Reel em in baby
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    jewles4478 wrote: »
    19, female, looking to lose weight and trying to make some guy friends on here. :)

Allow me to be the first to volunteer....

@benmullins4

I'm so busy after my first post. You know, with how effective it was. I just won't have the time.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Ooohhhhhh lets see who bites the bait
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Ooohhhhhh lets see who bites the bait

I'm trying to get her to bite the bait...but everyone is *kitten*-blocking

By all means let me move outta your way :D
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

now way...gotta be legit

Yeah you're probably right.. Headless provocative body shot that doesn't appear to need weight loss, profile says 18 years, post says 19. Asking for make friends only. Oh yeah and teenagers usually describe themselves like a classified ad, too. I don't know WHAT I was thinking! She must be exactly who she says she is sorry! :o

• kyleldrake
    kyleldrake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Only GUY friends.
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

now way...gotta be legit

Yeah you're probably right.. Headless provocative body shot that doesn't appear to need weight loss, profile says 18 years, post says 19. Asking for make friends only. Oh yeah and teenagers usually describe themselves like a classified ad, too. I don't know WHAT I was thinking! She must be exactly who she says she is sorry! :o

Sounds legit!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    A lot of my "girl" friends have a preponderance of "guy" friends. Conversely a lot of my "guy" friends have a preponderance of "girl" friends. And it's only women who complain about this site being abused as a dating app. I don't get it.
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Hi there.....