BBG

NoMoreBigTees
NoMoreBigTees Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2016 in Introduce Yourself
HEYO! So I'm starting the BBG (Bikini Body Guide by that Kayla chick) that everyone has been talking about, but am doing a slight variation when it comes to the dieting portion of the program - I'm sticking with MyFitnessPal. I'm looking for a buddy to join me on this journey - I'll push you to achieve your goals and you push me. As a consolation prize, I'm super sarcastic and awkward, so I'll totes add some comic relief to your day. Mainly I'm sick of carrying this extra weight, and am basically hoping to find a partner in crime to execute these circuits over the next 12 weeks with. Losing weight is quite literally the hardest thing I've ever done, but we've got power in numbers. Let's do this shiz together. Add me if you need some additional support!

Replies

• snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Hi!! I am on week 4 of BBG.. You can add me :)
  • KimCramer19
    KimCramer19 Posts: 1 Member
    I just started week 1! I'm also doing the workouts and using MFP for food. I'm not totally sure how community features and adds work :) but I'm happy to joking is some BGMBG comraderie with you experts! I'm 2 circuit workouts in... Love/hate them so much!