Update on my last post

Options
MeganMeCrazy247
MeganMeCrazy247 Posts: 16 Member
So I had some really awesome discussions with the people on my last convo and I appreciated them all. But I think I should update on how I'm feeling now:
First of all, I am most certainly positive that I am not pregnant and that I do not have a thyroid problem. I'm on my period right now as a matter of fact (I'm sorry if thats TMI lol but thats the best way I can put it) and I feel that I'm a bit too young to be having problems with my thyroid since thats something more common with elderly women. Second, I am feeling much better about myself now. I think I just needed a kick in the butt again. I understand that I will probably have my ups and downs, but there is always something that I can do to improve. Nothing is the end. I understand that. I'm really glad for the people who took time out of their day to examine what I was up to and actually give me a response. I dropped the Fiber One completely and I'm now eating egg whites and salsa for breakfast, thankfully the major bloating has gone away. As for my nightly cravings, those still seems to catch me. I will usually just try eating fruit or an ice pop. I have also downloaded the app, Zombie Run. Although I have not yet completed a mission, I have explored the app and cannot wait to try it out!
So, yeah! Thank you all again, I'm grateful to have access to a whole bunch of supportive, healthy people :smiley: