Slimming World And Macros

Options
Hello,

I am 5'1 and 15St 5lbs

I am looking to change my diet but I am not sure where to start does anyone have any tips or do SW?

Also I have noticed people talk about macros on here im not sure what mines would be or how many calories I should be eating? I know MFP sets it automatically to 1200 and I did change settings but I don't think I have done this correct.

Any help would be much appreciated

Kimberley

Replies

• nickimassee
    nickimassee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well, a good place to start is to figure out what your macros are. There are plenty of calorie/ macro calculators online; they can give you a better idea of what you should be eating. Once you know what your macros are you can adjust your everyday eating to fit these numbers.
    I like to plan my whole day of meals the night before, therefore I can be as close as possible to my macros.
    Try to find some recipes online that include the foods you enjoy. The best way to start eating better is to eat the heathy foods you like.
    If you need some more guidence send me a message!
  • smartin43
    smartin43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Go to the website IIFYM if it fits your
    Macros and you can calculate what your Macros should be, it's easy and free and the most accurate
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Remember though, all these calculators and websites will give you a generic non-personal one size fits all result.

They are a starting point, thereafter use real world data and results to tailor your own calorie and macronutrient goals.