Women 5'0 - 5'3

2»

Replies

• ilovefastcarstoo
    ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
    joicedelle wrote: »
    waodffz7u6yz.jpg

5'1 here, I actually lost 4 more pounds since I took my most recent progress photo- I'll take another one later :D

just 4 more pounds to go until I reach my ultimate goal weight!

FEMALE? MALE?: Female
    I LIVE IN THIS AREA: Stationed in Guam right now
    MY HEIGHT IS: 5'1''
    MY WEIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS DIET WAS (IS): 151 since starting MFP
    MY FIRST MAJOR WEIGHT GOAL WAS/IS: 130 lbs
    WHAT I WANT TO DO (OR WHAT I DID) FOR ME UPON REACHING MY FIRST GOAL: Ate less sugary foods, cut out soda, stopped going to sit down restaurants, exercised more (weight lifting and Zumba)
    MY MID WEIGHT GOAL WAS (IS): 120 lbs
    WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR ME (OR WHAT I DID) AFTER REACHING MY MID WEIGHT GOAL: Same as above!
    MY FINAL WEIGHT GOAL WAS (IS): 100 lbs
    MY PLAN (OR WHAT I DID) IF I HIT AND REMAIN FOR AWHILE AT A PLATEAU: Same as above, haha. Sometimes adjust calories until I lost weight again.
    MY CLOTHING SIZES AT THE BEGINNING: Shirt: M/L Pants: size 14 (US)
    MY CLOTHING SIZES NOW: Shirt: XS/S Pants: size 0/2 (US)
    A MEMORABLE CLOTHES-BUYING MOMENT: Buying my first clothes from Japan and they actually fit!
    MEMORABLE RESPONSES FROM PEOPLE: "You look great!"
    HOW I AM GOING TO HANDLE ANY NEGATIVITY THAT COMES MY WAY: Ignore them, luckily haven't had anyone say anything negative towards me yet.
    MEMORABLE MOMENTS: Fitting into a size 0 skirt for the first time and it fit so well :D

Congrats! You're adorable :)
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Incredible progress!! Congrats!!
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    You people -- all of you that I can see (and I'll just bet the rest of you!) are So Gorgeous! I am So happy for you that you've lost this weight while so young . . . glad you didn't wait until you were senior citizens as I did. You have givens yourselves gifts no one else could give, and the gifts are above monetary value.

To you senior citizens, I am so glad I went ahead and did it, however. The great "They" tell us we can't do it at our age.
    They say we'll have to use their pills, get their surgery, or that we are too old to try.
    They lie!
    They are liars from start to stop.
    If I did it, you can, too.
    I chose no surgery, but if that's what it takes for you, do it!
    Just do it!
  • BananaBite
    BananaBite Posts: 135 Member
    edited August 2016
    You ladies are so amazing! As a young lady trying to lose, a petite one at that, you give me inspiration to keep going.
  • mariamhaq2016
    mariamhaq2016 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Trying to lose 10 lbs in a month. Any suggestions for work outs & eating habits? Plan on following Jillian Micheals - 30 day shred.
    5'2
    CW - 121 lbs
    GW - 110 lbs
  • Bubbalovegettinghealthy
    Bubbalovegettinghealthy Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm 5,2 basically my first goal is 150 than 140 and than 130 and maintain at the one I feel the best at:)
  • plami92
    plami92 Posts: 24 Member
    Trying to lose 10 lbs in a month. Any suggestions for work outs & eating habits? Plan on following Jillian Micheals - 30 day shred.
    5'2
    CW - 121 lbs
    GW - 110 lbs

Jilian`s shred is a great way to get toned fast, for the diet, idk what MFP has given you for a calorie deficit, but it gave me a 1200cal restrict. I think if you stick to the 30 day shred and eat up aroun 50% of the calories you`ve burned you might be able to lose 10 lbs. It`s very individual though. Try to stick to a high protein low carb menu.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    pandora721 wrote: »
    I'm barely 5'1" but I claim it..I started at 181 the pic on the left I was around 155..and now stay around 122.

I do not want to lose anymore weight. I lift 5x a week and do minimal cardio. It'll be two years since I started in November. I slowly still change my eating habits and increase my strength with a progressive lift program.o8isfpavd90c.jpeg

I wish I had your curves @pandora721!! In my opinion, you have an ideal body. Great job keeping it up from your initial loss!
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    FEMALE? MALE? Female
    I LIVE IN THIS AREA:Norh East, USA
    MY HEIGHT IS: 4'10
    MY WEIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS DIET WAS (IS): 362#.... Aug. 31,2014....age 59
    MY FIRST MAJOR WEIGHT GOAL WAS/IS: Getting out of the 300's
    WHAT I WANT TO DO (OR WHAT I DID) FOR ME UPON REACHING MY FIRST GOAL: Didn't do anything.
    MY MID WEIGHT GOAL WAS (IS): 250.....
    WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR ME (OR WHAT I DID) AFTER REACHING MY MID WEIGHT GOAL: Still couldn't do anything.
    MY FINAL WEIGHT GOAL WAS (IS): 135...at 160.6 today
    MY PLAN (OR WHAT I DID) IF I HIT AND REMAIN FOR AWHILE AT A PLATEAU: Have not had a plateau.
    MY CLOTHING SIZES AT THE BEGINNING: 6X tops and 28 stretch pants.
    MY CLOTHING SIZES NOW: XL tops and 14 pants.
    A MEMORABLE CLOTHES-BUYING MOMENT: Not needing to look for plus sizes now.
    MEMORABLE RESPONSES FROM PEOPLE: Wow...you're still losing, you look great.
    HOW I AM GOING TO HANDLE ANY NEGATIVITY THAT COMES MY WAY: Haven't experienced this yet.
    MEMORABLE MOMENTS: When my favorite uncle saw me and said he had to hug me twice, and how proud of me he was.
  • cherriegh
    cherriegh Posts: 196 Member
    pandora721 wrote: »
    I'm barely 5'1" but I claim it..I started at 181 the pic on the left I was around 155..and now stay around 122.

I do not want to lose anymore weight. I lift 5x a week and do minimal cardio. It'll be two years since I started in November. I slowly still change my eating habits and increase my strength with a progressive lift program.o8isfpavd90c.jpeg

WOW! you look amazing!!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    SW 345
    GW Unsure. Probably 140 or so, I carry a lot of muscle mass so I don't want to compromise much muscle for being thinner.
    CW 181

Competitive powerlifter now! Just under one year of only diet and strength training.

Oh and I am 5'1

ujw6d4h62yvp.jpg

Wow! So Amazing.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    @cherriegh thank-you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!